Posts By: LyleH
How do you overcome resistance?
When you want to overcome resistance, there is an easy way . . . take action. Don’t wait for motivation, take action then you will fill accomplished because of that action. Motivation works that way! Watch the video for more.
Here are some steps to get you out of your resistance mode and into action mode:
- Start with the end goal (VISION) – start with the end in mind. What is your ultimate goal? If you think along the terms of your ultimate goal, you will have a ‘reason’ to do all the little things it takes to get you there.
- Get it out of your head – make a list of everything you are thinking you need to do. Put it on a paper, table, computer, whiteboard, scraps of paper, napkins, whatever. Get it where you can see what you need to do.
- Pick one item – choose one simple task and get it done. You will feel accomplished.
- Build on small successes – choose a high priority task and run at it with your new found confidence from accomplishing a smaller easier goal.
- Do it anyway – Don’t wait to ‘feel like it’ take action.
We would love to connect with you. Head over to our Youtube or GooglePlus to add to the discussion.
Is your business trustworthy?
Do people view your business as trustworthy based on what you have online? You may want to take a different view on how your online presence works.
Get your free downloadable TRUST CHECKLIST to see if your business is trustworthy. We don’t ask for name, number or anything, just click here to download or view the PDF form.
People make decisions based on their story. When entrepreneurs can connect to the world of their customers, they are going to be extremely successful.
Use powerful personal stories to connect to your ideal customer’s world view. Those stories will create loyal followers and lead you to success.
Follow Your Heart
In this video I share a quick story about someone else telling me what they thought I should be. You must follow your heart to decide who you want to be and who you are supposed to be.
You were created for a purpose. Go out into the world and fulfill that purpose.